Egypt targeting EGP 125B
investment in manufacturing sector
The overall morphology of TARBOUL “Multi-core Industrial and Logistics Town, hosting a “mix” of the following:
The Industrial Component
Comprising production facilities, and supporting activities along the supply chain, targeting the following:
- Basic and secondary machineries.
- White goods.
- Electric and electronics equipment and devices.
- PLC’s and SCADA systems.
- Engineered tools & industrial spare parts.
- Automotive spare parts.
- Car-making assembly lines.
- Rolling stocks manufacturing for railways.
- Agriculture machineries.
- Green houses, irrigation systems, and pumps.
- Industrial molds.
- Cereal milling/ processing/ packaging.
- Refrigerated & frozen meat/ poultry/fish products.
- Processed food products/ table sauces and tomato paste.
- Dried fruits & vegetables; ready/ preheated meals.
- Dairy products/ ice cream.
- Food oil extraction/ packaging.
- Bottled water, juices and marmalades.
- Pasta, pastries, snacks, biscuits & confectionaries.
- Animal fodder for livestock and poultry.
- Special laboratories for seeds development (ready for cultivation).
- Special laboratories for palm tissue production (ready for cultivation).
- Production of high value-added aviation spare parts.
- Renewable energy systems and components.
- Production of robots and artificially-intelligent (AI) apparatuses.
- Production of high value-added medical equipment.
- Production of medicines.
- Production of cosmetics, and personal care products.
- Processing of marble and granite stones.
- Production of ceramic tiles.
- Cement tiles and bricks.
- Construction heat insulators and waterproofing materials.
- Building refractories.
- Calcium carbonate powder & products.
7. Processing of marble and granite stones Production of ceramic tiles Cement tiles and bricks Construction heat insulators and waterproofing materials Building refractories Calcium carbonate powder & products
- Plastics-producing operations.
- Basic chemicals and derivatives.
- Paints and coatings.
- Methanol-based derivatives & polyacetals.
- Plastic conduits and irrigation hoses.
- Paper-based articles and packaging cartons.
- Glass-based articles and containers.